The dates and events shown here are dynamically displayed from Stud.IP.
Therefore, if you have any questions, please contact the person listed under the item Lehrende/DozentIn (Lecturers) directly.
Termine nach Vereinbarung / Times and Rooms differ
External research projects are done on an individual basis. They are supervised by one person from Oldenburg and a local supervisor at any university or research institution in Germany and abroad. Before you can start, you should contact Prof. Gerhard Zotz. Please prepare a one-page outline of the project and send it to Prof. Zotz (Gerhard.email@example.com). The outline should contain the following information:
· Persons involved (in Oldenburg and the receiving institution
· A brief outline of the theoretical background of the planned study, in which you also detail your precise role in the project – the basic idea is that you will plan an entire independent study, in which you participate in the design and execution of data collection, the analysis and the presentation and interpretation of the results (in writing and possibly orally) – this module is NOT meant to be a mere training opportunity to learn, e.g., particular methods
· A timeline
· The grading is done by the professor / teaching staff from Oldenburg, but this can be done in close collaboration with the external researcher. Please specify any arrangements in your outline
· Sign up for the course in StudIP
· Once you get a GO from Prof. Zotz, you will be accepted in StudIP
· Not later than that, supply a Learning Agreement for External Research Module https://uol.de/ibu/studium-und-lehre/fach-master-biology/downloads-und-links/ (so be sent to the Prüfungsamt)
Please contact Gerhard Zotz (Gerhard.firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any further questions.