The dates and events shown here are dynamically displayed from Stud.IP.
Therefore, if you have any questions, please contact the person listed under the item Lehrende/DozentIn (Lecturers) directly.
- Freitag: 08:15 - 09:45, wöchentlich (29.10.2021 - 29.10.2021)
- Fr., 12.11.2021 08:15 - 09:45
- Fr., 10.12.2021 08:15 - 09:45
- Fr., 14.01.2022 08:15 - 09:45
The colloquium will take place online and LIVE!
After registering for the course on Stud.IP, go to Groups in tab Participants. There you will find the Groups for the current semester. Choose one Group for your presentation. Please note that you can only present your internship once it is finished!
Prepare three slides for EACH internship (Yes. If you did two internships, you prepare six slides. You can present them in a single session or in two sessions.)
The slides' content:
1) Application process for the internship, introduce the institution and group/ward/department.
2) Your tasks.
3) Conclusion, personal opinion, recommendation.
Store your slides in the Stud.IP document folder of your chosen session at the latest 24 hours BEFORE the session. This is a MUST! The document folders can be found under the tab Files.
In addition, fill in an internship form for EACH internship you did. You can find the form in the Files tab of the course, on the Master's degree homepage (tab Documents) and in Courseware. Hand in a digital copy of the filled-in evaluation sheet and a digital copy of your internship certificate together with your presentation.
For more information see Courseware.
- Neurocognitive Psychology