The dates and events shown here are dynamically displayed from Stud.IP.
Therefore, if you have any questions, please contact the person listed under the item Lehrende/DozentIn (Lecturers) directly.
- Mi., 05.05.2021 16:00 - 18:00
- Mi., 19.05.2021 12:00 - 14:00
- Mi., 26.05.2021 16:00 - 18:00
- Mi., 02.06.2021 12:00 - 14:00
- Mi., 09.06.2021 16:00 - 18:00
- Mi., 16.06.2021 12:00 - 14:00
- Mi., 23.06.2021 16:00 - 18:00
- Mi., 30.06.2021 12:00 - 14:00
This course aims at widening your planning and teaching skills as a reflective practitioner. In a school environment you are going to put your knowledge and previous teaching expertise to the test by checking its viability in a real-life classroom. Please invite me for teaching observations at the earliest opportunity. For a supervised lesson observation you will be required to submit a lesson plan and be prepared to discuss lesson outcomes afterwards. The aim is to make the most of your field experience.