For students at our university there are a number of opportunities to receive financial and material support through scholarships and other programs aimed at improving learning conditions.
Students belonging to one of the following groups of people generally have the chance to successfully apply for some form of financial support:
- students with high academic achievements in school or in their studies
- students engaged in voluntary social, political, or community work
- students close to graduation who are in need of financial support
- students who distinguish themselves through ability, initiative, and responsibility
- doctoral students who distinguish themselves through ability, initiative, and responsibility
- students planning a visit abroad in connection with their studies