Course of study
Course of study
Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: July 15th 2021
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a subject closely related to Computing Science or another related discipline, in Business Information Systems, in Psychology or Cognitive Sciences, or another subject which is closely related to the content covered in the Master’s programme and special expert knowledge (see admission regulations).
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If applicable, evidence of relevant professional experience or internships
- If applicable, information regarding study-related experience abroad
- Completed form for the application documents
- Zugangsordnung Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems M.Sc. [pdf]
- Admission regulations Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems M.Sc. [pdf]
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until July 15th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.