Seminar Innovation Management
Responsible: apl. Prof. Dr. Klaus Fichter, Dr. Ralph Hintemann
Rotation: summer semester
Target group: Mastercourses WiRe & SEM
This seminar introduces the basics of innovation management and provides a survey of key issues, such as:
- What does "innovation" mean?
- What are the goals to be achieved by innovations?
- What could an innovation strategy look like?
- What are innovation systems, and how can they be created?
- What phases does the innovation process contain?
- Who are the key actors of an innovation process?
Concrete innovation examples will be presented in the seminar. Students will have the opportunity to work on real-life innovation tasks.