You have been working independently on your thesis for several months or years – my respect! In terms of self-organization, you are facing a great challenge.
In this workshop I will invite you to combine basic tools of time management with personality-specific strategies. You will look at possible personal bottlenecks in time and self-management from a new perspective - and you will find out that you are by no means alone with your topics! On this basis, you will develop realistic solutions for the future.
- Knowing useful tools of time management and checking out their suitability for yourself
- Improving the interplay of effectiveness and efficiency in planning and implementing your project
- More efficient use of your personal resources
- Knowing personal failure patterns and dealing with them constructively
- Diplomatic handling of external requirements
- Motivating yourself sustainably
- Improving the communication within the research team - achieving goals more efficiently together
- Interactive Learning
- Moderation Method
- SIZE Success Personality and Communication Model
Target groups: All doctoral candidates and PostDocs
Course website and registration: https://uol.de/p40267en