Don’t want to make the trip to Oldenburg to learn more about our bachelor and master programmes at C3L? Our support personnel are available live and online to tell you more about our programmes and to answer your questions!
During the online information session, you will receive information about Oldenburg’s model for part-time, continuing education and how you can balance your career and family responsibilities with your online studies. In addition, we will provide information about our prior learning assessment and recognition offering, which recognizes and applies existing competences and skills toward completing your degree.
Dates and Topics
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: 13:00 (CET)
- Friday, November 20, 2020: 12:00 (CET)
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020: 13:00 (CET)
- Friday, January 8, 2021: 12:00 (CET)
Topic: Continuing your education with the new Management of Technology Enhanced Learning (MTEL) master’s programme
To help us better plan this online learning session, please complete the following registration. Once we have received your registration, we will send you an e-mail confirmation with more information.
This online information event will take place using Adobe Connect (online classroom). You will need:
- PC, Notebook, or alternatively a Smart Phone
- Loud speakers or headset
- Current browser installed with the latest Flash-Player Add-On:
- Run the Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic test. If you are asked to install the Adobe Connect Add-On, please confirm with Ok.
- Download Adobe Connect App for Smart Phones by Google Play and in the App Store.
- Quick Start Guide Adobe Connect.
- Access to Test Room