In the Faculty IV Human and Social Sciences, the Institute of Sports Science offers a position for a
Research Associate (PhD-student)
(Fee group 13 TV-L)
65% of the regular weekly working time (currently 25.87 hours). The position is initially limited to three years. There will be an opportunity for your own scientific qualification.
- Participation in a research project "Talent in Sport" or "Perception in Sport" in the field of "Sport and Exercise" with the opportunity to gain one's own qualification (PhD)
- Teaching in the field of sports and movement in the study programs of the institute in the amount of 2 LVS per semester
- Participation in administrative tasks in the field of sport and motor behaviour
- An above average university degree in sports science or related science (e.g., (neuro) psychology)
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge in empirical research methodology
- Experience in research
Would be desirable
- Experience in teaching
- Experiences in the analysis systems of the movement science laboratory (movement analysis, EEG, eye movement analysis etc.)
- Programming skills
The Carl von Ossietzky University aims to increase the proportion of women in science. Therefore, women are urged to apply. According to § 21 Abs. 3 NHG, applicants with equivalent qualifications should be given preference. People with disabilities are given preference if equally qualified.
Applications with the usual documents should be sent with the keyword "WM Bewegungswissenschaft" by 14.12.2018 to: Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Institute of Sports Science, Prof. Dr. med. Jörg Schorer, 26111 Oldenburg, Germany, email@example.com. Please do not send us any folders as the application documents will not be returned.