In the Division of Epidemiology and Biometry at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Oldenburg, the position of
a research assistant (m/f/d)
in the field of clinical epidemiology (E13 TV-L, 50 %)
is available, subject to the release of funds by the BMBF until February 28, 2022. A combination with another part-time position advertised in the department is possible, subject to suitability and availability.
- Conducting a systematic review according to the Cochrane standard on the effectiveness of psychosocial interventions in chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- Communication with the study partners
- Adaptation of the study protocol and search strategy
- Carrying out database searches and obtaining information
- Assessment of the study situation, evaluation of the bias potential
- Performance of the standard analyses
- Preparation of the study report
- The prerequisites are
- Completion of a scientific university degree (Master or equivalent), e.g. in medicine, psychology, health sciences or related fields
- Good knowledge of methods in clinical epidemiology
- Very good knowledge of English
- Careful and self-critical working method
- Desirable are
- Research experience in clinical epidemiology
- Experience in the planning and preparation of evidence synthesis
- Experience in Critical Appraisal
The University of Oldenburg is dedicated to increase the percentage of female employees in the field of science. Therefore, female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. According to § 21, NHG female applicants are to be preferably considered in case of equal qualification.
Applicants with disabilities will be given preference in case of equal qualification.
Please send your application with the usual documents - preferably by e-mail (max. 2 pdf files up to 10 MB) - by August 20, 2020 under the keyword "PsychIBD" to bewerbqsungen-vf@c+grhunitxqk-oldenr3oburp/9bg.de, University of Oldenburg, Faculty VI, Epidemiology and Biometry, 26111 Oldenburg.
We would like to point out that application and introduction costs cannot be covered. Written application documents can only be returned if a sufficiently stamped envelope is enclosed.