Course of study
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.
Microbiology (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Microbiology.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2019
- Application deadline: September 30th 2019
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Biology or from prior studies in a closely related, engineering scientifical field (specialist skills see admissiona regulations).
- English language proficiency at level C1 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2019 until September 30th 2019 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2019/2020.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.07. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Antrag auf Immatrikulation to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until September 30th 2019.