When it comes business etiquette, there are some rules that aren´t meant to be broken. What should I know as a young professional to assist me in my daily working life? How do I manage the…
Graduate School 3GO
Director of the 3GO
Coordinatior for Student Programs/Evaluation
The Graduate School for Social Sciences and the Humanities (3GO) is a collective establishment of departments I – IV. Its mission is to make a sustained improvement to the doctoral requirements in the areas of social sciences and the humanities at Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg. 3GO presents an optional opportunity for all doctoral candidates in the participating departments (both single recipients and those recipients already integrated into structured programs) and is interdepartmentally and interdisciplinary structured.
Duties and responsibilities of the graduate school include:
- Provide qualification and advancement measurements for doctoral candidates, ie. in the areas of methods and key qualifications
- Advise and provide networking opportunities for doctoral candidates
- Develop service offerings for doctoral candidates as well as their advisers
- Support doctoral mentoring
- Support internationalization, ie. Advise on foreign exchanges, development opportunities
- Integration of international doctoral candidates
- Support the development, installation and enhancement of structured doctoral programs within the departments
- Support cross-functional collaborations, ie. Graduate course of lectures
- Collaborate in further developing and implementing quality standards
The graduate school shall ensure a top quality, cooperative, interdisciplinary and international aligned advancement of doctoral students at Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg. As a forum for the exchange and further qualification cross-departmentally and interdisciplinary, 3GO accomplishes an optimal environment for the realization of the graduate students’ doctoral plans.
3GO unites the various doctoral programs and graduate colleges and offers the advantages of a partially structured doctoral education, even for the individual doctoral students whose dissertation project is approved and supported by a qualified member of the participating departments.
Welcome to the 3GO!
Special Operations: further information
We can be reached in the home office by email and telephone (a forwarding is set up).
All workshops take place online.
STIBET scholarships for international students and doctoral candidates: further Information
Quick Access to Course Reservation: online via Stud.IP.
You have been working independently on your thesis for several months or years – my respect! In terms of self-organization, you are facing a great challenge.
In this workshop I will invite you…
Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer langen Phase der wissenschaftlichen Ausbildung. Häufig wird dem Tag jedoch nicht mit Gelassenheit und Freude entgegengesehen. Aufregung und…
Setzen Sie zum Jahresende schon die guten Vorsätze fürs neue Jahr um! Nutzen Sie „Eine
Woche für die Diss!“, um noch anstehende Restarbeiten oder ein Kapitel zum Abschluss zu
bringen oder - als…
Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz betriebswirtschaftliche Kenntnisse in Zukunft immer relevanter. Modernes, projektorientiertes Arbeiten erfordert…