Course of study
English Studies - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme and Economic Education - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme in English Studies and Economic Education.
Most important points
- The subject English Studies is admission free.
- The subject Economic Education is admission free.
- Therefore you have to apply as it is an open admissions degree course.
- Enrolment for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
Proof of a very good command of English:
- At registration with school leaving certificate or diploma with an acceptable grade in English at a higher level (equivalent to the German Abitur with at least 11 points in English at a higher level) or
- One of the following international tests:
- CAE = C
- CPE = C
- IELTS Academic = 6.5
- PTE Academic = 76 points
- TOEFL ibT = 95, cbT = 240
- TOEFL ITP = 587 (the test can be performed only at Sprachenzentrum of University of Oldenburg)
- This requirement does not apply to native speakers of English.
Certificates or school leaving certificates may not be older than two years, and evidence of language skills must be provided at the time of enrolment.
- Website Certificate in advanced English (CAE)
- Website International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Website International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (only at Sprachenzentrum of University of Oldenburg)
- Website TOEFL-Test
- Website TOEFL (ITP) (only at Sprachenzentrum of University of Oldenburg)