Course of study
Course of study
Marine Sensors - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Marine Sensors.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th 2021
- Application deadline: March 31st 2022
- Application: in 50 days
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Marine Technology or Mechatronics with focus on Marine Technology or from prior studies in a closely related field worth at least 210 credit points
- Degree programmes with at least 180 credit points may be qualificated for the Master's degree programme Marine Sensors with the requirement to acquire the necessary skills of 30 credit points in a bridging programme.
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations
- Level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
For more details see "Foreign language skills" on this page.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th 2021 until March 31st 2022 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2022.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.01.. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until March 31st 2022.