- Duration: 4 semesters
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Language: English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: March 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: July 15th, 2023
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a subject closely related to Computing Science or another related discipline, in Business Information Systems, in Psychology or Cognitive Sciences, or another subject which is closely related to the content covered in the Master’s programme and special expert knowledge (see admission regulations).
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If applicable, evidence of relevant professional experience or internships
- If applicable, information regarding study-related experience abroad
- Completed form for the application documents
For more details see Foreign language skills on this page.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Admissions Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!