Course of study
Course of study
Business Administration and Law - Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Business Administration and Law.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
International applicants who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist. For further details see: Application for international students
Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- through school certificates: Simple average of the score in English for the last four semesters of at least German grade 4.0 or 5 points.
- Alternative proof:
- A course of at least two years at a further education institution where English is the primary language of instruction
- or one of the following language certificates at level B1:
- TOEFL (iBT = Internet-based 57 points; computer-based 163 points, paper-based 487 points)
- IELTS (grade 4.0)
- TOEIC (550 points)
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages (Cambridge University): Preliminary English Test (PET)
- Certificate in English Language Skills (CELS) Preliminary
- Business English Certificate (BEC) Preliminary
In case of doubt, the availability of the English language skills of the lecturer appointed by the Dean's Office of Faculty II will be decisive.
The language certificate must be available at the time of enrolment.
- Internetseite International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Internetseite TOEFL-Test
- Internetseite TOEFL (ITP) (ausschließlich durchführbar am Sprachenzentrum der Universität Oldenburg)