Course of study
Sustainability Economics - Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Sustainability Economics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2020
- Application deadline: August 20th 2020
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
International applicants who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist. For further details see: Application for international students
Proof of fair command of English through
- completion of at least two years of instruction at a university-preparatory secondary school taught primarily in English, or
- a test at the niveau of B1: TOEFL ibT=57, cbT= 163, pbT= 487; IELTS=4; TOEIC=550; Cambridge PET, CELS Preliminary, BEC Preliminary or equivalent.
This requirement does not apply to native speakers of English.
Certificates of language skills must be provided at the time of enrolment.
With a university-entry qualification from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2020 until August 20th 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university-entry qualification from Germany on hand.