- Duration: 4 semesters
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Language: English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Engineering Physics - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering Physics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: January 15th, 2024
- Application: in 8 days
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering Physics, natural or engineering scientifical studies or in a closely related field
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations, see also Foreign language skills on this page
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th, 2023 until January 15th, 2024 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2024.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.