- Duration: 4 semesters
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Language: English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Engineering Physics - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering Physics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: November 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: January 15th, 2024
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering Physics, natural or engineering scientifical studies or in a closely related field
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations, see also Foreign language skills on this page
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Admissions Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!