Information about this person is not available due to data protection.
Frank Raasch M.A.
- Since 2023 working on my PhD in Social Sciences in higher education policies, organisational theories, and law.
- 2022 Master Thesis in Social Sciences about the higher education accredition system in Germany (organisational theories, higher education politics, and law), awarded by faculty, at Carl von Ossietzky Universität, Oldenburg.)
- 2020 Bachelor Thesis in Social Sciences about AI and the role of the Individual as a social construct (social theory, AI, patent law) at Carl von Ossietzky Universität, Oldenburg.
- 2018 picked up studying again
- 2004 - 2018 Deeply involved in entertainment, internet and media businesses
- 1999 - 2003 Studying Social Sciences and Computer Sciences
- 1998 - 1999 Graduated (2nd Bildungsweg
- Until 1999 Worked for german federal state authorities
My primary research interests include and organizational decision-making, constitutional and legislative politics.
I enjoy listening to music, reading, and sometimes pen & paper FRPG.