Course of study
Dutch (Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education) in Dutch.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
For admission to this master's degree programme applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Written confirmation of successfully completed practical training in a school
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are:
- School certificate: Proof of English study at school for four years or three years, if studied as part of a university entry qualification. At least the German grade 4 (ausreichend, sufficient) or 5 in the last two years of language classes
- Language proficiency: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B1.
In cases of uncertainty, the relevant admissions committee will decide whether or not to grant admission.