Course of study
Dutch (Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education) in Dutch.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2019
- Application deadline: August 15th 2019
- Application: in 37 days
Special admission requirements
For admission to this master's degree programme applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Written confirmation of successfully completed practical training in a school
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are:
- School certificate: Proof of English study at school for four years or three years, if studied as part of a university entry qualification. At least the German grade 4 (ausreichend, sufficient) or 5 in the last two years of language classes
- Language proficiency: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B1.
In cases of uncertainty, the relevant admissions committee will decide whether or not to grant admission.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2019 until August 15th 2019 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2019/2020.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Antrag auf Immatrikulation to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until August 15th 2019.