Course of study
Engineering Physics - Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Engineering Physics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Enrolment for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of enrolment: June 1st 2020
- Enrolment deadline: October 15th 2020
- Enrolment: Click here
Special admission requirements
International applicants who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist. For further details see: Application for international students
- English: Certificate of English language proficiency - B2 level or equivalent This requirement does not apply to native speakers of English. The certification may not be older than five years.
- German: Certificate of German language proficiency - Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level A2
- In cases of doubt admission board decides.
Proof of English language proficiency may not be older than five years. Proof of German language proficiency may not be older than two years.
Please pay attention to these notes regarding language courses at the Hochschule Emden/Leer
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a university-entry qualification from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2020 until October 15th 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university-entry qualification from Germany on hand.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until October 15th 2020.
All applicants, who fulfill the admission requirements, will get a study place.