All questions concerning your studies:
Facts and Data
- Duration: 8 semesters
- Degree Award: Bachelor of Laws
- Language: German/English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Comparative and European Law - Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Comparative and European Law.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: May 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: July 15th, 2023
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
International applicants who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist. For further details see: Application for international students
Evidence of English language skills on level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or comparable tests.
With a university-entry qualification from Germany you need to apply online from May 15th, 2023 until July 15th, 2023 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2023/2024.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university-entry qualification from Germany on hand.