- Duration: 4 semesters
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Language: English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Engineering Physics - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering Physics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for transferring students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: January 15th, 2024
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering Physics, natural or engineering scientifical studies or in a closely related field
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations, see also Foreign language skills on this page
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th, 2023 until January 15th, 2024 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2024.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until January 15th, 2024.
Transferring into a higher semester is only possible
- if you had studied already in a same degree programme or
- if you have gained already credits from another degree programme and the Examinations Office of the University of Oldenburg will confirm the recognition of study periods and examinations.