- Duration: 4 semesters
- Degree Award: Master of Science
- Language: English
- admission limited
- Special admission requirements
Neuroscience - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Neuroscience.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: May 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: June 15th, 2023
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Neuroscience, Biology or in another related field of the natural sciences and mathematics (e.g., Psychology, Engineering, Informatics).
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency by a higher education entrance qualification or a university degree obtained in English or through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam. Alternatively you must have had an average minimum of 10 points in English language in the last two school years. The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment and may not be older than 4 years.
- Completed specific eligibility form to accompany the application documents
- If applicable, proof of relevant work as a student assistant, internships or academic project work (for a period of more than three months) in the field of neuroscience. Such experience must be in addition to the required 12 credit points (Bachelor’s/final thesis in neuroscience)
- If applicable, proof of academic publications/prizes/awards
- If applicable, proof of study-relevant experience abroad, i.e., outside the student’s home country, for at least one semester
- If applicable, proof of at least 6 months of continuous, proven, voluntary civic duties (e.g. committee work, federal voluntary service, family leave)
- If applicable, proof of at least 12 months of relevant professional experience
For more details see Foreign language skills on this page.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from May 15th, 2023 until June 15th, 2023 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2023/2024.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.