Protestant Theology and Religious Education - Master of Education Programme (Hauptschule and Realschule)
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Hauptschule and Realschule) in Protestant Theology and Religious Education.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st, 2023
- Application deadline: August 15th, 2023
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects for which admission to the master's degree programme is applied for
- Combination of subjects according to the current Regulations for Master’s Degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO-Lehr)
- In both subjects a total of at least 90 credit points in modules related to the teaching profession, of which at least 30 credit points per subject
- A minimum of 12 credits in teaching-related educational sciences
- Successfully completed general school internship and successfully completed extracurricular internship - totalling at least 8 weeks
Note for external applicants (Bachelor's degree from a university other than the University of Oldenburg):
- at least 180 credits according to the grade certificate at the time of application
- with less than 180 credits, the sum of Bachelor's credits still missing and requirements determined may not exceed 30 credits
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st, 2023 until August 15th, 2023 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2023/2024.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until August 15th, 2023.