Technology - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme
Within the scope of the Dual-subject Bachelor, you can take Technology
- as a primary or secondary dual subject (60 ECTS) or
- as a Minor (30 ECTS) combined with a Major
Technology can be studied either in connection with a non-teaching career goal or as a professional teaching qualification. If you want to become a teacher, you must follow the combinations of subjects for each teaching position.
The goal of this programme is to impart the following skills and knowledge:
- An understanding of technology in the areas spanning from the individual, society, and nature
- An understanding of systems and processes for analysis, systemising, and evaluation
- The correct application of technological methods and activities
- The ability to mediate technological issues and relationships in planning, execution, and evaluation
German Language Proficiency
You can proof your German language proficiency with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 2)
- TestDaF: Test – Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 4 in all four areas)
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
The application deadline for the winter semester is 15 October.