Section 2.2 - Special Functions
Head of Section
Fleet Management, Fees and Charges
Payment Transactions, Law Assessments, Tax Complience
Payment Transactions/ Accounts Receivable
We can assist you with all accounting transactions which are related to university revenues.
- We process all accounts receivable matters including collections enforcement.
- Further services include processing internal transactions (cost accounting) and digital archiving.
- In the area of payment transactions, we can also issue cash cheques in justified exceptional cases.
- We are also responsible for the administration of the national scholarship programme (Deutschlandstipendium) at the university.
- Other areas of assistance include fleet management, university bus bookings and issuing vehicle permits. The university driver is also assigned to this section.
- Our remit also covers the administration of fees, remuneration and corporate assets, insurance conclusion approval in specific cases and other special functions related to financial services and administration.
Further information on the team and individual responsibilities are detailed on our section website.