Due to the current situation, we would like to ask you to proceed as follows:
- For questions and other OLTECH related issues, please contact us via e-mail!
- If you have any documents for us, please throw them in our OLTECH letterbox or the university house mail!
- During our office hours we are available for you via e-mail!
Thank you for your understanding!
Final certificates for the Doctoral (degree)/PhD (study) programmes
How to get the final certificates?
- Please contact your programme coordinator or OLTECH latest 3 months before you will finish your doctorate/PhD thesis!
- Please check your list of modules (see below), if all courses etc. are listed
- Please check in StudIP, if all courses are listed in the correct module (see guidelines below)
- For doctoral candidates who startet before October 2017: Please only complete a list of module certificates (download below)
- Please send us scaned copies of the signed module certificates for all courses (except for workshops organized directly by OLTECH)
- Make an appointment to clarify open questions.
- Send us the date of your thesis defense as soon as you know it.
- You will receive the certificate from the examinations office after your successful thesis defense by the Graduate School OLTECH.
Transcipt of Records (TOR)
If you have not fulfilled all the requirements for the successful completion of a doctoral (degree)/PhD (study) programme (30 CP) at the end of the doctoral period, you can still receive a TOR from us listing all the courses have have attended.
- check your list of modules (see below), if all courses etc. are listed
- check in StudIP, if all courses are listed in the correct module (see guidelines below)
and contact your programme coordinator or OLTECH.
Introduction to the course administration in Stud.IP
Guideline for Doctoral/PhD Service System in Stud.IP