Questions about the sport suitability please direct to
On the german site
Proof of Sports Suitability is required for application to the Bachelor's degree programs in Sport Science (including higher semesters).
The Sports Suitability is to be provided by the following proofs:
- German Lifeguard Badge at least in bronze, the issue of which was not more than one year ago at the time of application.
- German Sport Badge Gold, which was issued no more than one year ago at the time of application.
- A sports doctor's certificate based on the recommendations of the German Society for Sports Medicine and Prevention (DGSP), issued no more than six months ago at the time of application.
- The proofs (DLRG + sport badge + sport medical certificate) are to be summarized in a PDF document and marked by name, e.g. "Sporteignung_Name_Vorname.pdf" to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
> For the sports medical certificate, please use the corresponding form under "Downloads".
- Period of submission: 01.05. to 01.06.22.
- Receipt of the documents will be confirmed by e-mail. The access committee will inform the submitting persons by e-mail whether the evidence is sufficient or whether additional documents are required.
- sports medical certificate:
Please use the "sports medical certificate" form provided under downloads. Other forms can be submitted, provided that full sports fitness has been confirmed. Please refer to the "Guideline Preventive Medical Examination in Sports" (Downloads). The sports fitness examination can be performed by a sports physician but also by your family doctor.
- DLRG / Sport badge:
Only fully completed examination certificates are accepted.
- Validity of the certificates:
At the time of submission of the documents (application), the date of issue of the proofs may not be more than one year ago.
- Substitute Evidence (e.g., sports eligibility exams from other universities):
Evidence will be reviewed after submission to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baccalaureate grades will not be accepted as substitute evidence.
- Study Place Application:
Please address questions regarding the application for a study place directly to the Admissions Office of the University of Oldenburg.