Course of study
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Degree Award: Bachelor of Science
- Language: German
- admission limited
Course of study
Mathematics - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme
Within the scope of the Dual-subject Bachelor, you can take Mathematics
- as a primary or secondary dual subject (60 ECTS) or
- as a Minor (30 ECTS) combined with a Major
Mathematics can be studied either in connection with a non-teaching career goal or as a professional teaching qualification. If you want to become a teacher, you must follow the combinations of subjects for each teaching position.
German Language Proficiency
You can proof your German language proficiency with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 2)
- TestDaF: Test – Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 4 in all four areas)
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
Outside of the school sector, a bachelor's degree combined with a relevant master's degree offers the best opportunities.
If students are interested in a non-school-related goal, more information can be found at the professional field of Mathematics (in German).
The application deadline for the winter semester is 20 August.
- Kurzbeschreibung Mathematik (B.A./B.Sc.) [pdf]
- Combination of subjects for teaching degrees [pdf]
- Fächerkombinationen Lehramt [pdf]
- Current courses for Mathematics (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
- Internetseite Mathematik (B.A./B.Sc.)
- Internetseite Lehramtsausbildung (Didaktisches Zentrum)
- Akkreditierungsurkunde Zwei-Fächer-Bachelorstudiengang (B.A./B.Sc.) bis 2021 [pdf]