Course of study
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Degree Award: Bachelor of Science
- Language: German
- admission limited
Course of study
Mathematics - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme
Within the scope of the Dual-subject Bachelor, you can take Mathematics
- as a primary or secondary dual subject (60 ECTS) or
- as a Minor (30 ECTS) combined with a Major
Mathematics can be studied either in connection with a non-teaching career goal or as a professional teaching qualification. If you want to become a teacher, you must follow the combinations of subjects for each teaching position.
German Language Proficiency
You can proof your German language proficiency with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 2)
- TestDaF: Test – Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 4 in all four areas)
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
Outside of the school sector, a bachelor's degree combined with a relevant master's degree offers the best opportunities.
If students are interested in a non-school-related goal, more information can be found at the professional field of Mathematics (in German).
The application deadline for the winter semester is 31 July.
Applications for participation in the ballot can be submitted until 15 October.
- Studiengangsflyer Mathematik (B.A./B.Sc.) [pdf]
- Combination of subjects for teaching degrees [pdf]
- Fächerkombinationen Lehramt [pdf]
- Current courses for Mathematics (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
- Internetseite Mathematik (B.A./B.Sc.)
- Internetseite Lehramtsausbildung (Didaktisches Zentrum)
- Akkreditierungsurkunde Zwei-Fächer-Bachelorstudiengang (B.A./B.Sc.) bis 2021 [pdf]