English Studies - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in English Studies.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2024
- Application: in 8 days
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in English or American Studies or in a closely related field worth at least 60 credit points
- English language proficiency at level C1 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam
For more details see Foreign language skills on this page.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th, 2023 until March 31st, 2024 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2024.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.01.. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, this may have disadvantages for the start of your studies. Please note our information on the local application procedure (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until March 31st, 2024.