Looking for a special Master's programme?
We present our Master's programme in Environmental Modelling!
Our lecturer Dr. Jan Freund and our Master's student Diajeng Wulandari Atmojo will give you an insight into the many opportunities offered by studying at the ICBM at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg.
Online on 14 June 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
Simply log in at: https://uol.de/icbm/studieren-am-icbm
Environmental Modelling: Wie aus Daten Prognosen werden (in German) - youtube.de
Environmental Modelling - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Environmental Modelling.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for transferring students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th, 2023
- Application deadline: March 31st, 2024
Special admission requirements
Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in sciences, mathematics, economics, computing science or environmental science or in a closely related field, where the aforementioned fields of study are worth at least 90 credit points.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th, 2023 until March 31st, 2024 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2024.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until March 31st, 2024.
Transferring into a higher semester is only possible
- if you had studied already in a same degree programme or
- if you have gained already credits from another degree programme and the Examinations Office of the University of Oldenburg will confirm the recognition of study periods and examinations.