All questions concerning your studies:
German - Master of Education Programme (Special Needs Education)
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Special Needs Education) in German.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects for which admission to the master's degree programme is applied for
- Combination of subjects according to the current Regulations for Master’s Degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO-Lehr)
- In both subjects a total of at least 90 credit points in modules related to the teaching profession, of which at least 24 credit points per subject, of which at least 5 credit points in subject-specific didactics/teaching methodology
- for a subject combination with geography, at least 30 credit points in each subject, of which at least 6 credit points in the didactics component and at least 24 credit points in the scientific component.
- A minimum of 18 credits in teaching-related educational sciences
- Successfully completed special education internship in social welfare (orientation internship) as well as a successfully completed special education school internship (internship in a school environment).
Note for external applicants (Bachelor's degree from a university other than the University of Oldenburg):
- at least 180 credits according to the grade certificate at the time of application
- with less than 180 credits, the sum of Bachelor's credits still missing and requirements determined may not exceed 30 credits