The admission requirements on these websites show the latest amendments of the NHG ! The admission regulations contain the old information yet so there may exist different statements.
In degree programmes with restricted admission takes still a selection process place.
Law and Information Systems - Master's Programme
This Master's programme in Law and Information Systems meets this demand and aims to develop practical solutions with the support of proven experts. As a cross-sectional legal matter combining public law, civil law and criminal law, the study programme is particularly attractive for students with an affinity for information processing and telecommunications technology. IT law encompasses the classic legal areas of telecommunications and media law, copyright and industrial property rights, e-commerce law, and internet law. Alternatively, eGovernment, (computer) criminal law, data protection law, and law of new technologies can be chosen.
- DSH Level 2 (German language examination for university entrance) or
- TestDaF Level 4 in all four categories
For further information, please refer to the language requirements
- at least one year of professional experience in law or
- a two year legal clerkship after the first state exam for jurists or
- equivalent apprenticeship