Referat Studium und Lehre
Room: V03 1-W103
Wed: 14-16 Uhr
The application period for scholarships from the Heinz Neumüller Stiftung starts on August 15 and ends on October 31 each year.
The application and selection process works as follows:
- Applications are accepted only during the application period (see on the right). The cover letter is to be addressed to the university management, but documents are to be submitted — via online application form — to the Servicepoint Scholarships.
- After the application deadline all applications are examined by the Servicepoint Scholarships. Where required, missing documents are requested – usually via e-mail.
- The board of the Heinz Neumüller Stiftung will select candidates and will suggest these to the board of trustees for decision.
- The board of trustees selects the scholarship recipients for the coming year.
- All applicants receive their results from the foundation.
- The scholarship starts in the beginning of the next year.
- In the first quarter of the following year, scholarships are officially awarded during a small ceremony with members of the foundation and all scholarship recipients present.