Participation in OLTECH courses and offers by the Graduate Academy are free of charge for OLTECH members.
Restistration is required via Stud.IP! It is essential that you use your student account (and not the staff account). If an error occurs or registration is not possible, first log into Stud.IP in general and then follow the event link.
You will be provisionally registered for the workshop. If there is a free place and you are eligible, the Graduate School OLTECH will activate you (you will then receive an automatic email).
Workshops that are already running (several dates) can no longer be booked.
Registration for offers by the Graduate Academy have to be made via the Graduate Academy webpage. Please indicate when registering that you are an OLTECH member. The own contribution (30,-€ per day) to be paid will then be taken over directly by OLTECH.
Prevention / Cancellation
If you are prevented from attending, please cancel your registration by email, as it is technically not possible to unsubscribe on your own. This is the only way to enable people on the waiting list to move up.
In case of unexcused absence from courses of the Graduate Academy, the own contribution (30,- per course day) will not be paid by the Graduate School OLTECH, but will be charged to the registered doctoral student by the Graduate Academy.
Waiting list/remaining places for non-members
- OLTECH reserves the right, after consultation and in exceptional cases, to admit persons to workshops who do not belong to the above-mentioned group of addressees.
- Remaining places may be allocated one week before the course date (there is no entitlement!!!).
- Interested CVO University Master's studentsand Postdocs should register provisionally for the workshop (waiting list).
- External doctoral students (e.g. from cooperating graduate schools) contact the OLTECH office to get a place on the waiting list, if necessary.
- Doctoral students from the University of Bremen then use their Shibboleth login for registration; others need a Stud.IP guest account, which in exceptional cases must be requested from IT Services by OLTECH
Please note: If you do not receive a message via the system, you have NOT been moved up!!!
Cooperating Graduate Schools
The programme for further courses of GLOMAR (Bremen International Graduate School for Marine Sciences) you find here.
Please sign in via GLOMAR and sent a copy of the registration via e-mail to
Please sign in via POLMAR and sent a copy of the registration via e-mail to
The programme for further courses of MarMic (Int. Max Planck Research School of Marine Microbiology, Bremen) you find here.
Please sign in via MarMic and sent a copy of the registration via e-mail to
The programme for further courses of ZMT (Leibniz Center for Tropical Marine Ecology, Bremen,
Doctoral Studies Programme) you find here.
Please sign in via ZMT and sent a copy of the registration via e-mail to
As OLTECH membery ou have also the possibility to participate in courses of the GSMS in Groningen, if there are places free.
Here you find the course overview...
Because a direct registration is not possible, please write an to Karine von Bochmann (Coordination of International Affairs and the Promotion of Early Career Researchers at faculty VI). The course coordinators are contacted to inquire about the possibility of enrollment or to find out if there are still places available.
Additionally sent a copy of the registration via e-mail to . The course coothe course coordinators be