Prof. Dr. Martin Heidenreich

A6 4-403

Recognition of study achievements

Recognition of study achievements from abroad for students of social sciences

On this page you will find the necessary forms for arranging Learning Agreements and for the recognition of study achievements from abroad.

Before the stay abroad - Developing a Learning Agreement

Before you choose a partner university, you should inform yourself about the courses offered there. You should have a discussion with the Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator about which modules from your partner university can be credited to your degree programme in Oldenburg.

If you have successfully applied for an Erasmus+ exchange place at the University of Oldenburg, the International Office will automatically send you a link for the registration in the Erasmus online portal. In this online portal you will then have to digitally fill out an online Learning Agreement, sign it and submit it to the Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator.

Enter the courses you want to take abroad in Table A of the online Learning Agreement and add the courses or modules of your studies in Oldenburg, for which you want to receive credits for to Table B.

If you are going to study abroad outside of Europe, please submit the Agreement on the crediting of module examinations and partial examinations (stays abroad outside Erasmus+) to your Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator. The form is currently only available in German. In addition, please send the descriptions, of the courses you have selected for the stay abroad (German or English translation) to the Erasmus+ Departmental Coordinator by e-mail.   

After the stay abroad - Recognition of academic achievements

In order to have your achievements from abroad recognised at the University of Oldenburg, please submit the following to the Academic Examination Office.

You will need to submit:

  • A credit transfer form corresponding to your field of study (currently on available in German)
  • Module descriptions
  • Transcript of Records (confirmation of grades)
  • Your final Learning Agreement

If you need help filling out the form, please arrange a meeting with the Academic Examination Office.

(Changed: 05 Oct 2023)  | 
Zum Seitananfang scrollen Scroll to the top of the page