The ZFG is founding member of the State Working Group of Institutions for Women’s and Gender Studies in Lower Saxony (LAGEN) and is engaged in numerous activities: hosting of the first annual conference in 2013, participation in the annual Ph.D. student meetings and conferences.
The ZFG participated in the LAGEN joint project for the advancement of research networks. Involvement in the project funded by the Lower Saxony Ministry of Science and Culture (MWK) is open to all researchers at Oldenburg University. More information
The Centre participated in the LAGEN-associated joint project “Gender und Migration@Niedersachsen” (MWK funded) (hosting of the second network meeting in 2016).
Additionally, the ZFG cooperates with the following academic and non-academic institutions:
- University of the Arts, Bremen
- Affiliated Institute: Sophie Drinker Institute for Musicological Women’s and Gender Studies, Bremen
- Affiliated Institute: Mariann Steegmann Foundation for the advancement of women in music and art, Bremen
- Edith-Russ-House for Media Art, Oldenburg
- thea.lit Frauen.Kultur.Labor, Bremen
The ZFG is involved in the Fachgesellschaft Geschlechterstudien // Gender Studies Association e. V. (e.g. hosting of the second annual meeting in 2012) and in the Conference of Women’s and Gender Studies Institutions in the German-Speaking Areas (KEG) (e.g. direction of the working group degree programmes 2015 and 2016 together with the University of Göttingen).