Prof. Dr. Ernst-Rüdiger Olderog
The workshop is organized in 5 tracks:
- Invited Talks - We are glad to announce, that we were able to get Prof. Joost-Pieter Katoen from the RWTH Aachen and Prof. Dr. Christian Theobalt from MPI Saarbrücken for this years invited talks.
- Fast Forward Sessions - PhD students, presenting on Tuesday or Wednesday, will introduce their topics in 2 minute talks. This allows for fruitful discussions throughout the workshop.
- PhD students are grouped by RTG.
- RTGs will be presented in 3 min talks.
- Students Talks - Each PhD student has a 10 min slot (8 min talk, 2 min feedback). Talks will be grouped thematically.
- Cross Publication Potential Workshop - On Monday and Tuesday groups of 4 to 6 students will meet for an interdisciplinary joint project planning workshop. The fictive project plan should incorporate each of the students' expertise and encourage interdisciplinary research ideas.
- Poster - To increase discussions and exchange of ideas we will have poster walls for 28 posters available throughout the whole workshop time. Please denote on the sign up form if you are planning to bring a poster.
- Public viewing of FIFA World Cup - For soccer fans we will be screening the world cup games on all of the evenings.
- Geocaching - Since Dagstuhl is set in a picturesque area, we invite you for a modern paper chase on Monday evening: Geocaching.
- Barbeque - Traditionally we will have our barbeque on Tuesday.
|Prof. Dr. Christian Theobalt||...and How to Make It for the SIGGRAPH Deadline|
|Capturing and Editing Reality - Performance Capture of the Real World in Motion|
|Dr. Anna Böhme||DFG Funding Opportunities for Early Career Researchers|
|Prof. Joost-Pieter Katoen||Model Checking: One Can Do Much More Than You Think!|