Prof. Dr. Ernst-Rüdiger Olderog,
Department of Computing Science, FK II, University of Oldenburg,
D-26111 Oldenburg, Germany
For participating in Dagstuhl workshop 2014, you have to send a letter of support, and the planned number of participants in your graduate program have to be sent to Sebastian Pasewaldt electronically and by post to the following address:
Note: a template for the support letter can be found here.
- Each RTG has to submit a one page summary summarizing the school's activities and research fields. PDF and LaTeX files are required.
- Each PhD student of your RTG has to submit a one page abstract (even if she/he will not attend the workshop). PDF and LaTeX files are required.
- The abstract template is available here.
- Please submit your abstracts here.
- Please sign up for the workshop here.
- Please keep in mind that accommodation resources in Dagstuhl are limited. Please assure that you only attend with the number of persons you specified in your support letter.