Welcome to the pages of the Alumni Network of the Model Course of Studies in Human Medicine
Have you spent a few years studying and learning at the School of Medicine? The end of your studies does not have to mean the end of your connection to the University of Oldenburg.
We would be happy if you stayed in contact with us and other alumni through our alumni network. The alumni network was launched in autumn 2019 with the aim of promoting exchange between alumni, students and the School VI Medicine and Health Sciences. We are currently building up our offers and expanding our internet presence step by step.
You can already benefit from our special offers for alumni. For example, our alumni events are always a good opportunity to meet former fellow students or teachers and to pay Oldenburg a visit again.
We are currently planning the following offers for members of the network:
- Alumni events
- Invitations to events organised by the School of Medicine
- Possibility of networking with former fellow students via the University of Oldenburg's alumni online portal OldenburgConnect
- Regular information about the activities of the School VI Medicine and Health Sciences in the fields of research, teaching and further education via email
Become a member of our alumni network
Membership in the Alumni Network is free of charge.
Central Alumni Network of the University of Oldenburg
In addition to the alumni network of the Model Course of Studies in Human Medicine, it is also possible to become a member of the central alumni network of the University of Oldenburg. The central alumni programme of the University also offers the following services, among others:
- Possibility of using the alumni e-mail address (including access to Eduroam)
- Monthly newsletter
- Offer of annual reception of the research magazine INSIGHTS
If you are interested in alumni activities in the field of Neurocognitive Psychology, please contact: