Klaus Wettwer

Leena Warnebold-Ott

0441-798 2528 and -2542

telephone office hours: Mon, Tue, Thu 10.00-12.30, Tue 14.30-16.30

Frequently asked questions on recognition

In the following, we have listed some of the most common questions in recognition matters.

Another type of examination was sat or the type of examination is not documented.

If the examination is equivalent it can still be recognised. Different types of examination do not affect recognition.

The module was studied as part of a bachelor's degree but is considered as a master's degree module at Oldenburg.

Both bachelor's degree and master's degree phases are considered as integrated at the University. The same module or examination cannot be counted twice in both the bachelor's and master's phases.

I would like to have my vocational training credited as an internship.

Please submit the corresponding form to your responsible administrative clerk at .

Antrag Anrechnung Praktikum (in German)

(Changed: 2020-12-14)