Projects in general can be considered as extraordinary, temporary ventures which in many cases require interdisciplinary or cross-institutional teamwork. The importance of a systematic approach to [...]
During the global pandemic, we have witnessed the rise of the digital conference room. While it has confronted us with many challenges, it has created new opportunities for global scientific [...]
Seminar at 4 dates during the term. The dates will be defined at the first meeting on 20 October 2021, 2-5 p.m. for PhD students! Lecturers: Prof. Dr. Henrik Mouritsen - 57.01.210_1 PD Dr. Heiko [...]
Setzen Sie zum Jahresende schon die guten Vorsätze fürs neue Jahr um! Nutzen Sie „Eine Woche für die Diss!“, um noch anstehende Restarbeiten oder ein Kapitel zum Abschluss zu bringen oder - als [...]
Further educational offers of the central University Didactics (Hochschuldidaktik) may be found here.
The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all early career researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
- for doctoral candidates: special courses relevant in the beginning and end of the PhD phases
- for doctoral candidates in the final phase of their PhD, post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors: three exclusive six-months Coaching Programmes for Career Development
- for female doctoral candidates in the final phase of their PhD and female early post-doctoral fellows the Helene Lange Mentoring Programme for Female Researchers* "Potentials. Career orientation and planning for female researchers*"
- for female advanced post-doctoral fellows, research group leaders, junior professors and tenure track professors the Helene Lange Mentoring Programme for Female Researchers* Progressio. Successful development in academic leadership
- for postdoctoral fellows measures to improve the compatibility of career and family
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!