The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all early career researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
- for doctoral candidates: special courses relevant in the beginning and end of the PhD phases
- for doctoral candidates in the final phase of their PhD, post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors: three exclusive six-months Coaching Programmes for Career Development
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!