Nach der Promotion geht es darum, sich auf dem Arbeitsmarkt zu positionieren und eine passende Stelle zu finden. Haben die Unterlagen erst einmal überzeugt, eröffnet sich die Chance im…
How can I make an impact in professional contexts such as small-talk situations at conferences?
What can help me in situations where I face an international crowd and how can I connect to
Projects in general can be considered as extraordinary, temporary ventures which in many cases require interdisciplinary or cross-institutional teamwork. The importance of a systematic approach…
Further educational offers of the central University Didactics (Hochschuldidaktik) may be found here.
The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all early career researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
- for doctoral candidates: special courses relevant in the beginning and end of the PhD phases
- for doctoral candidates in the final phase of their PhD, post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors: three exclusive six-months Coaching Programmes for Career Development
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!