InfoService of Division 3
9.30 am - 4.30 pm
9.30 pm - 1.30 pm
Tickets for consultations are issued 15 minutes before opening until 15 minutes before closing.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer personal consultations at the moment. In the current standby operation of the university you can reach us by mail at <seqtron1bwg>email@example.com</stronhng>sb (studium@u
irbqol.de). Students find more detailed information in Stud.IP.
Due to the standby operation, an increased volume (mail) is to be expected. We ask for your understanding for any delays that may occur.
InfoService combines the services of InfoDesk in the SSC foyer and the InfoLine Studium.
Due to the standby operations of the university, the InfoDesk is only available by e-mail at stu4cdium@uof+l.desqu until further notice.
Division 3 uses - if possible - the e-mail address of the University of Oldenburg:
Please contact us only from your University e-mail-accounts.
It facilitates our job and we get in contact faster.
The InfoDesk in the foyer of the SSC and the InfoLine Studium are the first contact points for students and prospective students who wish to contact the Division 3.
For complex matters, we will direct you to the member of staff best suited to help you with your enquiry.
- Here you can get tickets for the following office hours:
- Pre-sorting of requests and directing you to the member of staff of Division 3 who is best suited
- Brief enquiries about application, enrolment and examinations matters
- Receipt of documents (requests, applications, coursework and final papers)
- Return of not received semester documents
Documents with submission deadlines such as applications and assessed work may only be handed in within the consultation hours of the InfoDesk. After end of the particular consultation hour all documents which must be stamped on receipt with the current date should be placed into the post box in building V01 (Poststelle), Ammerländer Heerstraße 118. Please also use this post box for other post addressed to the Student Service Centre, if it is outside opening hours.
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.
Initial enquiries for prospective students:
- Degree programmes of the University of Oldenburg
- Subject combinations for teaching careers
- Application and enrolment
- Application deadlines
- Subject-specific admission requirements
Initial enquiries for students:
- Leave of absence, exmatriculation
- Semester contribution
- Examination matters
Individual consultation appointments for the Study and Career Counselling Service.