The following research focuses are conducted at the university clinic for Gynaecology and Obstetrics:
- Immunological regulation of preeclampsia (including animal model)
- Prognostic marker for cervical dysplasia and carcinoma (with industrial cooperation)
- Basic immunological research on VISTA for possible immunotherapy
- Angiogenesis and immune markers in endometriosis and endometrial cancer
- Various clinical studies and case studies
- Several collaborations with, among others, Turkey and the Netherlands
Applications for thesises, internships etc. can be sent to us.