Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment
The Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment (ICBM) is an interdisciplinary Institute at the University of Oldenburg with locations in Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven. It is the only university institute in Lower Saxony that covers broad areas of marine sciences, both in research and in teaching. Currently, 14 working groups of various scientific disciplines - including biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and engineering - belong to the institute. ICBM operates the coastal observatory Spiekeroog and is the home institute of the research vessel Sonne.
- 12.12.2019 16:00:00: Kolloqium: Explosive synchronization in adaptive complex networks with phase-frustration
Pitambar Khanra (National Institute of Technology, Durgapur 713209, India)
- 18.12.2019 17:00:00: Kolloqium: News about Upwelling
Prof. Dr. Jochen Kämpf (Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia)
- 19.12.2019 16:00:00: Kolloqium: Estimating Resilience from Data
Thorsten Rings (Helmholtz Institute for Radiation and Nuclear Physics, University of Bonn, Germany)
- 15.01.2020 17:00:00: Kolloqium: Optics on Argo floats for marine biogeochemistry: latest
achievements and fu ...
Dr. Emanuele Organelli (Laboratoire d'Océanographie de Villefranche-sur-Mer (LOV), Villefranche-sur-Mer, France)
- 22.01.2020 17:00:00: Kolloqium: Viral variable in bacterial community assembly and carbon
Jean Paul Balmonte (Uppsala University)
- 29.01.2020 17:00:00: Kolloqium: Towards a Classification of Intertidal Flat Surfaces Using High-Resolution Sp ...
Dr. Martin Gade (Institut für Meereskunde, Universität Hamburg)
- 10.03.2020: Macroplastics Pollution in the Southern North Sea - Sources, Pathways and ...»
Speaker: P.D. Dr. Holger Freund, Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment, Oldenburg University , ICBM - Terramare