Projects in general can be considered as extraordinary, temporary ventures which in many cases require interdisciplinary or cross-institutional teamwork. The importance of a systematic approach to [...]
Due to the current situation, we would like to ask you to proceed as follows:
- For questions and other OLTECH related issues, please contact us via e-mail!
- If you have any documents for us, please throw them in our OLTECH letterbox or the university house mail!
- During our office hours we are available for you via e-mail!
Thank you for your understanding!
During the global pandemic, we have witnessed the rise of the digital conference room. While it has confronted us with many challenges, it has created new opportunities for global scientific [...]
Seminar at 4 dates during the term. The dates will be defined at the first meeting on 20 October 2021, 2-5 p.m. for PhD students! Lecturers: Prof. Dr. Henrik Mouritsen - 57.01.210_1 PD Dr. Heiko [...]
Setzen Sie zum Jahresende schon die guten Vorsätze fürs neue Jahr um! Nutzen Sie „Eine Woche für die Diss!“, um noch anstehende Restarbeiten oder ein Kapitel zum Abschluss zu bringen oder - als [...]
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme (finished)
If you want to find a PhD position at the University of Oldenburg please follow the application guidelines of the Graduate School 'Science, Medicine and Technology'.
The IPID4all programme is finished. It provided master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers with the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences.