Wiebke Hendeß - Disability advice service

+49 441 798-2797  (F&P

Disability advice service

Disability advice service

The disability advice service provided by Student Service Organisation (Studentenwerk) offers support, tips and information in all matters relevant to students with disabilities. Support services include:

  • Assistance on campus
  • Help finding suitable accommodation
  • Advice on financial support (BAföG, tuition fees, scholarships, child benefit)
  • Advice on disability-related financial support
  • Personal support and assistance
  • Advice for overcoming disabilities and future perspectives

Consultation is open to all prospective students, students and graduates (and their families) who are disabled or impaired in studying, whether physically or psychologically.

Further information on social support and financial assistance is available from the Behindertenberatung des Studentenwerkes.

(Changed: 19 Dec 2022)  |