The application period will start on September 1 and end on September 30 of each year.
The application and selection procedure is as follows:
- Applications will only be accepted during the application period. All application documents must be submitted to the Servicepoint Scholarships using the online form.
- At the end of the application period, applications are checked by the Servicepoint Scholarships who will usually request any missing documents via e-mail.
- Once all applications have been processed, eligible students will be shortlisted according to grades and other criteria.
- The selection of scholarship holders for the upcoming funding period is made by a selection committee consisting of representatives of the Presidential Chair and the faculties. Sponsors may be permitted to attend the selection committee meeting in an advisory role.
- After the selection committee has made its decisions, all successful applicants will be notified.
- Scholarship holders will be invited to an award ceremony at the end of the year. At the award ceremony, scholarship holders will have the opportunity to meet their sponsors.